We love our baby Sara!!! In some ways these past 4 months have seemed very long, but in other ways it has just flown by. Sara is the sweetest baby girl. I just adore her, and get lost looking into those beautiful eyes and smile. Sometimes she starts making noises, and it sounds like she is trying to talk to me. I also love the little "bleat" like a little baby lamb she sometimes does, like complaining before she starts crying. It is the sweetest thing ever.
On the other hand, I think Sara has been my worst sleeper. I can very rarely get her to go down for a nap during the day. Usually she will catnap for a few minutes after she nurses, but when I get up she gets up too. It has been exhausting! That is why these last 4 months seem long. I can't wait until I get a full night's sleep again!
Sara loves being held, she loves when I sing to her, and she used to love her baby swing (not so much any more). I feel like she is very smart, and is getting bored not being able to move herself.
Here are some little snapshots of the last 4 months:


















No comments:
Post a Comment