I just had to jump on here and tell you all the cute things Eliza says. She has the cutest little voice, and I wish I could just bottle it up and keep it forever. Here are a few things she has said:
- I took Eliza in for an annual check up. At the end she had to get a shot. She was very brave, and didn't even cry afterwards. After it was over, this is how she would explain to us what happened: "And the nurse went "Whoop whoop! And then I got a bandaid!"
-In Eliza's primary class, the teacher asked, "If you could ask Jesus anything, what would you say?" And Eliza responded "Walk on water" (She must have got that from the Chosen. :) )
-After baby Sara came home from the hospital, whenever Eliza would see her she would get up close and say "Oh she's so CUUUUTE!" (With lips all puckered... cutest thing ever.)
Oh I love that girl.
Update12/1/2021: Liza has started saying Yay-ah! instead of yeah and I just love it. Needed to be documented :)
No comments:
Post a Comment