Oh I love this place. We almost couldn't go this year because we were worried about spreading Covid to my parents, but after quarantining ourselves for a week, we decided it would be safe enough to go.
And I am so glad we could, because I NEED this. It is a breath of fresh air for me. I love being around my parents and siblings, and the kids love their cousins. It is a win-win, in my opinion.
The Baldwins and Bradys were there too, and we had an awesome time.
Making smores... yum!!!
We went over to Jackson Lake for a day.
Ashlee and some of her cousins decided to kayak across the lake to the opposite side. I don't think they realized how far it was and it took them several hours, but they made it!
Fishing with Grandpa is the best.
Lots of cousin time, stories, and games, and painting, etc.
Oh I love this family of mine!













No comments:
Post a Comment