- She recently learned how to "woof" like a dog. But when she does it, it sounds more like "Hoo Hoo." So cute. I love how she gets so into it.
- She has always loved to point to our noses, and sometimes eyes, mouth, etc. She loves it when we react to it.
- She also loves to point to her belly button.
- She thinks it is funny when she tries to touch her private area while I am changing her diaper. Because she knows it will get a reaction from me (I am just trying to keep her hands clean!)
- If Thomas lays on her, takes away something, or just looks at her funny she will let you know. That girl is LOUD when she wants to be.
- Lately she and Thomas have been "bouncing" on the bed, by holding onto the headboard and bouncing up and down on their knees. One of the cutest things I have ever seen.
- During her first year, Eliza was not a very good sleeper. Often she would just start crying in the night, and would not stop for at least an hour or so or until we went in to see her. Finally at just over a year old, she is finally a good sleeper and taking good naps.
- She refuses to walk. She started crawling at around 11 months, and now gets around really well on her hands and knees. But she adamantly resists walking. I figure she will walk when she decides she is ready, nobody else can tell that girl what to do.
- She usually has a little rats nest in the back of her hair. I try to comb it out, but it comes right back again.
- She loves her thumb, and her pink "blankie," and "lamby."
- I love cuddling with her right before bed, and singing songs to her in my rocking chair. I just hate to put her down, I think I could hold her all night and be completely happy.
- Eliza prefers her daddy to me sometimes (especially when I tell her it is bedtime). She loves to go to him and snuggle. They have a special relationship. I love to see that.
Update 2/11/2019 I heard her say "Ba pa" the other day and I THINK that means Mama. Yay! She can also say "Haw" for hot, usually when I give her food that she thinks might be hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment