I had a tough time deciding what we should be for Halloween this year. I love the idea of doing a family theme, but some people are too opinionated (AHEM children) about what they want to be these days, so it is nearly impossible to think of a family costume theme that everyone will be happy about.
So no theme this year. Just went along with what everyone wanted to be. And unfortunately I neglected to get pictures of the kids in their costumes. Ashlee was a jailbird, Ben was a jawa from Star Wars, and Sam was a policeman (because he wanted to put Ashlee in jail). Gabe wanted to be a fidget spinner, but didn't work out too well at the last minute.
With my very pregnant belly, I decided I wanted to be a snowman (saw this idea online) and Thomas is the only one I can still dress up however I want, so we were snowmen together. It was really fun having a little sidekick, and I think Thomas liked it too.
My friend made his hat for me, and I made the body costume from a tutorial I found online. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Here is our very festive Halloween dinner of mummies and blood, with some jack-o-lantern oranges and apples. If I had had more time, I would have made them monster apples.
And here is the most important part of Halloween, the loot! Some friends came over, and they all had a huge candy trading party in our front room! So fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment