Reading scriptures at night.
We drove to see the total solar eclipse on August 21st in Alta, Wyoming. It was awesome how the sky got dark, and the temperature cooled way down, and it felt like nighttime. I loved how the sun looked like a ring around the moon. Pretty cool experience!
Gabe took the kids, neighbors, cousins and all, for a ride around the neighborhood.
We celebrated Elena's birthday on the 27th with cake and ice cream.
Look at my bountiful harvest from my garden!
I have decided I am an expert at growing squash.
(My tomato plants, however, failed completely.
After replanting them 3 times, I gave up on eating fresh tomatoes this year.)
We got free tickets to a Sky Sox game from our neighbors, the Beards!
So fun!
There was even a fireworks display after the game (which Thomas did not like too much).








No comments:
Post a Comment